The Triangle’s Experts in Air Conditioning Replacement
When it comes to feeling comfortable in your home we often take the air conditioning for granted. But if your system can no longer keep up with your comfort demands, it can often be more economical to replace the air conditioning system entirely. Raleigh Air helps you every step of the way, from diagnosing issues to choosing a system and installing it.
When do I need to replace my Air Conditioner?
- Unsure of whether your home could benefit from a replacement AC unit? Look out for these signs:
- Current system is 10-15 years old
- Power bills are increasing due to an old, inefficient unit
- Repairs are becoming frequent and/or costly
- No longer keeping up with your cooling needs
- You’re building a new addition to your home/business
What types of AC units are available?
If you decide that an air conditioning replacement is the right choice for your home, one of our experienced technicians can help you decide on the best fit for your home. They’ll take into consideration the size, shape and occupancy of your home to make the best choice possible. They may recommend one of these major types of AC units:
- Heat pumps
- Ductless Mini-Split units
- Packaged units
Need help deciding? Let us help!
Still not sure if a replacement system is the right choice for you? Give us a call at (919) 213-8331 or fill out a contact form online and one of our experienced technicians can pay you a visit and give you their best advice.